Ideal course for any manual therapist who have a good anatomical base and wants to introduce Dry Needling/Medical Acupuncture to their treatments.
The aim of the course is to make you feel trained, competent and confident to use dry needling/medical acupuncture the next day you are in clinic.
Course will cover the -
- Rationale and history of using dry needling
- Clinical implications
- Contra-indications and considersations
- Identify and locating myofasical trigger points
- The best conditions and symptoms to use dry needling
- How to combine dry needling into your treatments to develop a comprehensive approach and awareness when to use
The course will be led by Aaron Shewring who is an osteopath and dry needling therapist and supported by Danny Church Osteopath and Acupuncturist and Ben Calvert-Painter osteopath and medical acupuncturist. With these three practitioners you will have close supervision whilst attending the course and over 30 years combined experience in treating patients with dry needling/medical acupuncture.
The course will be a combination of lecturing and demonstrations, but will also be very practical based to help you develop a sound knowledge base and practical skills to use in your clinic.
To find out more about this course and our other courses please email us via the contact page.
Course cost £290 plus course handbook and preread
Early bird £270 (if paid before 31st August 2018)